Instructions for students
A few important things, read carefully
Sign up for the course of your choice on the website of your nearest office. Once we have accepted your registration, you will receive an e-mail with info of the driving school and the credentials for the electronic learning environment. You can then start your driving school theory studies online at your own pace, when it suits you best.
Driving licence permit
You need to apply for the driving licence permit in the beginning of the driving school.
– You can log in to your own website at www.kuljettajaopetus.fi/epicautokoulu
– You will receive your own login credentials via the email address you provided when we have accepted your registration. As a rule, registrations are accepted within 12 hours of registration. The default password for the system is 0000, change your password after you log in to the system for the first time.
– If you do not have a previous driving licence, there are four online theory lessons for the first driving licence holder (EAS) in AM/A/B courses. In addition, the passenger car course includes four network theory hours for the risk management course (RTK).
Theory lessons are conducted online(Webauto). You will receive the credentials in the confirmation email that arrives after registration.
“In addition to B-L, B-XL, B-XXL, AM-M, and AM-L package selections, we offer additional theory lessons for this vehicle category. Additional theory lessons are arranged online in a virtual classroom, held by a teacher. In the confirmation email of the registration, you will receive instructions on how to attend these classes.
Please be in contact with your driving teacher to book the driving lessons. You can find the teachers contact information from Webauto.
– The driving lesson must be cancelled directly to the teacher by 12 noon on the working day preceding the driving lesson at the latest.
– For a driving lesson that has not been cancelled or cancelled too late, we have to charge 40€/h.
– Driving lessons start at the driving school unless you have agreed otherwise with the driving teacher.
– Driving lessons can be booked when the 1st and 2 level have been completed from the level tests.
– Please note that in AM & A classes, the theory test must be completed before booking driving lessons.
AM120 driving lessons can only be driven after the student has reached the age of 15.
– A1/A2/A handling exercises are carried out in the driving schools closed field.
You can take the driving test when the theory test has been completed. When paying on an invoice (Not for Klarna), all course fee instalments must be paid before the driving test is taken (even if the due date of the payment is later).
Please make sure that you have obtained all the necessary attachments, submitted an application for the driving licence permit, attended all theoretical hours and paid the driving school fees.
Driving lessons with the simulator
– Some of our offices use the online reservation for simulator driving lessons
– For these locations, you can book the first 5 simulator driving hours included in the course (S, L and XXL) directly from the student system calendar with your own credentials.
– If you are taking a risk management course, you can book 2 simulator driving hours (dark and winter conditions) online directly from the student system calendar with your own credentials.
– Please note that reservations must only be made for the simulator or, if available for selection, for your own driving instructor.”